Work @ Home
Interested in our Work @ Home positions? Connect now to receive information on when these positions become available and other World Travel Holdings' news!
Embark on a fun, exciting, and dynamic career with World Travel Holdings. Many of our work @ home positions involve selling and servicing fabulous cruise and resort vacations for more than 40 top travel brands while building customer loyalty.
Your extensive onboarding and training builds a solid foundation for your success here.
ENJOY THE PERKS
Get all the advantages of working with a travel industry powerhouse from the comfort of your home.
- Create your own dress code
- Become an employee and member of the World Travel Holdings team
- Receive paid training as well as ongoing training and support
- Get a computer and access to our support team
- Enjoy great benefits and paid time off
- Get access to great travel discounts and perks
WHAT YOU NEED TO WORK @ HOME
We Will Provide: World Travel Holdings provides you a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, phone and headset.
You Will Need: A private area to work in free of distractions. Your home office must not be in the same residence as another current World Travel Holdings' @ home employee.
Internet: FiOS, Cable Internet preferred. DSL acceptable if only option. Minimum speeds required are 10.0 Mbps download speed and 5.0 Mbps upload speed. To check your internet speed, go to http://www.speedtest.net/. We do not support dial up, satellite connections, “line-of-site”, or Wi-Fi (e.g. 4G LTE) connections.
Phone: You may be required to obtain a traditional land line based on the speed and stability of your internet connection. We DO NOT support internet-based phone services (Vonage, Magic Jack, Skype, Ooma, etc.)
- Refundable $250 deposit for a company computer and phone (deposit is spread out over 5 payroll deductions)
- Initial setup fees (cable/DSL) - $0–$200
- UPS/Surge Protector $50-$100
- Other optional supplies can include notebook, pens, printer/fax, etc.
JOIN THE FUN! Search Jobs